Thursday 21 February 2013

First update in ages.

Okay, this is like a HUGE update of whats happened recently. 

First of all, MY VIEWS!
Thanks soso much about my views♥♥
People have even been viewing my blog when I haven't updated it!


So yes, thanks for that.
Second, I got married again to Noor xD
Loads of people came to the first one, so here's a little reminder of it...





Then, on our one month anniversary Noor proposed to me again for a second wedding xD
So, then we got married on Valentines day..Here's some pictures of the second wedding.






If you don't know about mine and Noors relationship..
It's not actually like gf and bf xD
We're hifeys. Hifey is a mix between he and wifey so it's like...hifey.

Also, PLEASE HELP ME LEVEL UP!
This is my fame bar

I've been level14 for like months and months so omg please help
I don't know why I don't level up like everyone else
Everyone else levels up so quick, and I'm just like 'omfg help'
NO. ONE. HELPS. ANYMORE.
To be honest, I think the reason why I never level up is because I'm always on my xat chat now
(xat.com./epo_smells)
And I never make movies anymore
No point making movies, no one watches ._.

CLICK TO ENLARGE PICTURES.






3 comments:

  1. AWWW AMBER I COULDN'T COME TO YOUR WEDDING D: ~Oona xoxo'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg dj ILY ND I COULDNT GO TO EITHER OF THE WEDDING EITHER OMG D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow my blog ill follow urs
    www.teensnewworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete